Ask Us Anything
- What amenities come standard at Pod Times Square? Every room is stocked with the essentials, including bath toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash), towels, and a hairdryer. Additionally, each pod has a safe that’ll fit a laptop, plenty of charging ports, a flat-screen TV with cable, and a workspace with chair.
- What amenities can I get by request? You can request an iron and ironing board and a kettle from the front desk. Pod Times Square also offers same-day luggage storage, a service you can use before checking in or after checking out.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is 3:00 p.m. | Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
- How old do I have to be to check-in? Unlike most hotels in NYC, Pod Times Square Hotel guests must only be at least 18 years old to check-in. Just bring along a valid government-issued ID and we’ll have you living the #PodLife ASAP.
- What is the “facility fee”? Pod Times Square charges a facility fee of $22.95 (inclusive of tax) per room, per night, in addition to the room rate. This fee allows us to provide the following commonly requested services to all guests: Early check-in and late check-out when available, calls within the United States, printing, same-day luggage storage prior to check-in and after check-out, and walking tours.
- What forms of payment does the hotel accept? Pod Times Square accepts all major credit cards, and a credit or debit card is required for check-in. The full amount of your stay, plus a $50 refundable security deposit, is authorized at arrival. If you choose to pay in cash, you can do so at check-out, and the full amount will be credited back to the card.
- Is there parking near Pod Times Square? Hotel guests can park at the nearby ICON Parking garage, located at: 249-253 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036 Between 7th and 8th Avenues. Parking can be validated at the front desk for guests to receive a discounted rate.
- Are there subway lines and/or public transit near the hotel? Absolutely! Pod Times Square is located one block west of the Port Authority Bus Terminal and the A, C, E, N, Q, 1, 2, 3, and 7 subway lines at the Times Square Station.
- What ADA / accessibility features does the hotel have?
Our hotels offer accessible pod-style rooms, common spaces, parking, and ADA- compliant features to ensure that all guests enjoy a comfortable, caring stay in New York City. Check our list of accessibility features as you plan your trip.
- Is Pod Times Square pet-friendly? You bet! The hotel welcomes small dogs (under 25 pounds) for a daily fee of $25 per night. Let us know ahead of your visit if you plan on bringing a pup along.