NYC Hotel Jobs and Cool Careers
Unique, innovative, playful, and positive. That's Pod Hotels. If you love new experiences, making a difference in people's lives, and exciting place, come work with us. We offer a range of positions, from front desk associates to management positions, in dynamic environments and neighborhoods throughout New York City. Be part of the pod life and take your career to a whole new level.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Scheduled time off
- Vibrant work environments in exciting places
- Training and professional growth opportunities
- Diverse positions and friendly teammates
Full Time Engineer
Pod Brooklyn Hotel is looking for a Full Time Engineer to start immediately. The candidate must have authorization to work in the USA.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Maintenance mechanic knowledgeable in all trades.
- Must be proficient in construction, for example: plastering, painting, wallpaper, carpentry, tile locks, and electrical.
- Proficient in trouble shooting outlets, light switches and light fixtures.
- Must obtain or have a New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness-S95 "Supervision of Fire Alarm Panel."
Front Desk Agents
The ideal candidates for this role enjoy interacting with guests and strive to provide genuine hospitality.
- Flexible schedule with availability for nights and weekends
- Previous customer service experience required
- Prior hotel front desk agent experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with preference for knowledge of a second language
- Opera PMS knowledge is preferred
Our housekeeping staff is an integral part of the hospitality experience, and we are seeking reliable and detail-oriented individuals to join the Pod team!
- Requires standing for long periods of time, it may be also required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Proven reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
- Good communication needed
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Responds to guests' special requests for items like cribs, linens, extra towels, etc.
- Reports necessary maintenance items
Front Office Supervisors & Management
We are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated, and guest driven individuals to work in leadership roles in the front office. These roles require flexibility to work shifts in a fast-paced environment.
- Appropriate departmental management or supervisory experience in hotel front office
- Ability to manage and lead each discipline of the department independently
- Prior cash handling experiences necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and team Members
- Opera PMS knowledge is required