We know it can be tough to choose between our four fabulous NYC hotels, so we're going to help you out by highlighting the most special things about each one. Find out why we love Pod 39 and score a 10% discount when you book with the button in this post!
39. Located on a tree lined block in Murray Hill, Pod 39 is a restful option just a few blocks from major attractions!
38. Our landmarked building predates the Empire State Building. In fact, early guests of the then Allerton Hotel could see witness its construction from the rooftop!
37. Built as a refined and economical lodging option, the hotel has welcomed many noteworthy guests including F. Scott Fitzgerald.
36. Our distinct Northern Italian Renaissance architecture makes us easy to spot, and our beautiful terracotta columned roof garden can be seen from the Observation Deck of the Empire State Building!
35. Opened as a Pod Hotel in 2012, each and every room was renovated to be modern, stylish, and space saving.
34. Our ideal position between the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building makes navigation easy! Once you learn to tell the two apart, you'll always know which way to head.
33. Located on the border of a residential neighborhood means authentic bars, cheap eats, and an awesome opportunity to meet the locals!
6. Pod 39's rainfall showers (found in every Pod) are quite possibly the best in the city!
5. We're a quick walk to the Empire State Building, Times Square, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, and so much more. Including...
4. Bryant Park! One of our top #PodPicks, Bryant Park is just a few blocks away. The Winter Village is a must see, and includes free ice skating. In the summer, free outdoor movies are offered every week.
3. Madison Square Garden, the Barclays Center, Yankee Stadium, and Citi Field are all a quick subway ride away.
2. Pod 39's rates are always among the lowest in the city, but our feedback and reviews are always among the best!
1. The number one thing we love about Pod 39 is our guests. Visiting from all over the world, our guests make Pod a truly special experience. We can't wait to welcome YOU -- again, or for the first time!
We’ve teamed up with Streetwise New York Tours to offer FREE NYC tours for guests of Pod Hotels, every weekday!
Streetwise guides are some of the best in the business, so we know our guests are in good hands. From subway tips, to in-depth knowledge of NYC history (with a side of comedy) — Pod Walks are free NYC tours covering the best of each neighborhood, with an insider’s perspective. Our walking tours operate rain, shine, and even in the snow — so pack a sturdy pair of shoes, a smile, and grab your MetroCard (or ask your guide for assistance in getting one) — that’s all you need to participate!
The original Pod Hotel was founded on the concept that travel is a right, not a luxury. As we expand into new cities, we’re looking forward to connecting even more guests with the Pod Hotel lifestyle of fun and affordable travel. So, what is #PodLife?
Pod Life is a resource for anyone who wants to make the most of their time and money. We know planning a trip can be overwhelming, and we’re here to help. Whether it’s your first time in a new city, or you’re a frequent visitor, our team of local experts have tips and tricks to share with you.
We’ll be putting together suggested itineraries for every type of traveler – weekend warriors, thrill seekers, art aficionados, Broadway buffs – just to name a few! We are going to help you spend less and do more, and that’s not limited to an economical hotel room.
Still deciding on the best time to plan your visit? Follow this blog! In the upcoming weeks, we’ll be covering seasonal highlights. Have you settled on Spring Break in New York or Summer in DC? We’re going to give you all of the details about can’t miss events, including suggestions on how to score the best deals.
From vegan restaurants to steakhouses, peaceful retreats to rock concerts, and shopping to sports events – we’ve got you covered. There’s nothing we don’t know about our cities, whether hot and new or tried-and-true.
Make sure you’re connected with us on social media. Feel free to message, tweet, or snap us with us any questions you have about Pod Hotels or about any of our locations. We’re always here to help, and we hope to see you soon!
Invisible App Zone