A Brooklyn Hotel in Wonderful Williamsburg
247 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY
With a sweet location in the center of trendy Williamsburg, Pod Brooklyn is the perfect base for your NYC adventure—starting with our neighborhood's fashionable boutiques, buzzy cafes and restaurants, music venues, and nightlife. The hotel is within walking distance of the Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Bowl, and the East River Ferry. We are just a ten-minute train ride to Manhattan and Union Square for shopping, museum hopping, and sightseeing expeditions for the best of the boroughs.
Travel like a local while you're in NYC. You'll find public transit - trains, subways, buses, ferries, and yellow cabs and rideshares - around every corner.
- NYC Airports
- John. F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 14 miles | 30-60 minutes by car
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) - 9 miles | 40 minutes by car
- Newark Airport (EWR) -18 miles | 60 minutes by car
- Public Transportation
- MTA Subway - L Train at Bedford Avenue + Driggs Avenue
- MTA Bus - B62 at Driggs Avenue + North 4th Street
- East River Ferry - North Williamsburg
Pod Brooklyn guests enjoy convenient parking at Little Man Parking, which is adjacent to the hotel. Get your parking slip validated by the front desk. Our daily rate does not include in and out privileges, but everything you need is steps away. Contact the garage at (929) 337-9855 to ask about oversized vehicles.
If you've got questions,
we've got answers.