We know it can be tough to choose between our four fabulous NYC hotels, so we're going to help you out by highlighting the most special things about each one. Find out why we love Pod 39 and score a 10% discount when you book with the button in this post!
39. Located on a tree lined block in Murray Hill, Pod 39 is a restful option just a few blocks from major attractions!
38. Our landmarked building predates the Empire State Building. In fact, early guests of the then Allerton Hotel could see witness its construction from the rooftop!
37. Built as a refined and economical lodging option, the hotel has welcomed many noteworthy guests including F. Scott Fitzgerald.
36. Our distinct Northern Italian Renaissance architecture makes us easy to spot, and our beautiful terracotta columned roof garden can be seen from the Observation Deck of the Empire State Building!
35. Opened as a Pod Hotel in 2012, each and every room was renovated to be modern, stylish, and space saving.
34. Our ideal position between the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building makes navigation easy! Once you learn to tell the two apart, you'll always know which way to head.
33. Located on the border of a residential neighborhood means authentic bars, cheap eats, and an awesome opportunity to meet the locals!
32. At just four blocks from Grand Central, traveling around the city and Upstate, or catching an airport shuttle, is easy as pie!
31. Speaking of pie, one of NYC's most innovative pizzerias, Two Boots, is located just around the corner.
30. Still hungry? Shake Shack is also right around the corner!
29. Don't forget dessert! NYC's trendiest cupcakes can be found at Magnolia. There's an outpost in Grand Central.
28. Our absolute fave is right here in our lobby! Salvation Taco dishes up innovative Mexican fare and serves drinks seasonally on our award winning rooftop.
27. Our a la carte grab-and-go breakfast is awesome for anyone on the run! Or... sit, plan your day, and enjoy our playroom lounge!
26. Our playroom is #PodLife at it's best! Enjoy a cozy fireplace, games, ping pong tables, communal work spaces and big screens for the game (or the news!)
25. Our roof tops almost every "best in NYC" list, and you'll have to visit to find out why! Open seasonally as a bar, hotel guests can also enjoy the views outside of operating hours.
24. The stylish lounge on our roof level is chic, colorful, and perfect for your Insta story.
23. Our Pod Squad, aka the front desk and concierge team, can help you navigate NYC and suggest the perfect spots for you. Our concierge is here every day and the front desk is open 24 hours.
22. Need a bit more guidance? Hop on one of our 10 weekly Pod Walks - they're free!
21. We're located close to every type of public transportation - subway, commuter train, bus, and even the East River Ferry!
20. Mini-bunks are one of Pod Hotels' most economical room options, and are only found at Pod 39. Exactly the right amount of space for you and your bestie.
19. Need a bit more room but still want two beds? Standard bunks are more spacious. Both options have a TV per bunk, giving you your own little private perch!
18. Traveling with the fam? Pick a queen + mini bunk. Also unique to Pod 39, these conjoining rooms give the kids their own space - and bathroom.
17. We love our solo travelers, so we also offer single Pods just for them!
16. Fulls and queens are great for couples! Dim the lights and cuddle up. 😘
15. We offer everything you need, right in your Pod. Yes, we have towels, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash!
14. We'll bring you an iron and board upon request...but we'll still love you if your clothes are wrinkly.
13. Our bathrooms have opaque glass doors to maximize light and space. They're fun and functional!
12. Every Pod has a work desk. Connect to our fast free WiFi and make it happen.
11. We're quirky, but reliable! Connect to the front desk 24 hours a day to get all the help you need to make your stay Pod perfection.
10. Whenever possible, we'll check you in early. If your Pod's not ready, we'll hold your luggage. We won't charge you a penny extra for either.
9. Need something printed? We can do that for you, for free.
8. We're dog friendly, and only charge a small fee for your pooch!
7. We can accept up to four packages within four days of your stay, at no additional cost. We love shopping too!
6. Pod 39's rainfall showers (found in every Pod) are quite possibly the best in the city!
5. We're a quick walk to the Empire State Building, Times Square, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, and so much more. Including...
4. Bryant Park! One of our top #PodPicks, Bryant Park is just a few blocks away. The Winter Village is a must see, and includes free ice skating. In the summer, free outdoor movies are offered every week.
3. Madison Square Garden, the Barclays Center, Yankee Stadium, and Citi Field are all a quick subway ride away.
2. Pod 39's rates are always among the lowest in the city, but our feedback and reviews are always among the best!
1. The number one thing we love about Pod 39 is our guests. Visiting from all over the world, our guests make Pod a truly special experience. We can't wait to welcome YOU -- again, or for the first time!