Rooftop Deck: Soak up the city from above on our beautiful rooftop garden. You can hang out on the rooftop during sunset on our comfy cushions. Take in the gorgeous view and have a cocktail while you’re at it!
Outdoor and Indoor Café: Open from May through October for breakfast. Among the many fresh items offered daily are organic yogurt and baked goods. Located in the back of the hotel, our cafe offers a peaceful retreat in the middle of the bustling city.
Onsite Restaurants: You have a few dining and drinking options at Pod 51. Starting with our outdoor and indoor café. Also visit the French wine bar Le Bateau Ivre, located just off our entrance.
Concierge: Available daily from 8am to 10pm to assist all guests with any transportation, dining and sightseeing needs. They’re got their finger on the pulse of the city and can share with you unique Pod only tours and guides.
Luggage Assistance: Our friendly and helpful bell staff can assist you with your luggage so that you can enjoy all NYC has to offer without worrying about keeping your luggage with you.
Each Pod Hotel has a personality of it’s own. Our original Pod Hotel has many features our guests have come to love about us. Every room has the following features and amenities:
- iPod dock for your portable MP3 player
- LCD Flat screen TV
- Lighting dimmer control system
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Open closet for your personal belongings
- In-room safe to secure any valuables
- Queen and Double Pod rooms have an en-suite bathroom equipped with:
- Glass enclosed private full bathroom with a rain showerhead, stainless steel sink and Red Flower amenities
- Available bathroom indicator lights (for the shared bathroom in our Single and Bunk Pod rooms)
- Individual climate control system