Rooftop Lounge & Bar: Soak up the city and a few drinks from above on our beautiful rooftop space. You can hang out on the rooftop during sunset. Take in the gorgeous view and have a cocktail while you’re at it!
Salvation Taco: The taqueria and cantina is brought to you by acclaimed, Michelin starred: Chef April Bloomfield and famous restaurateur Ken Friedman. The menu is influenced by international cuisines and done in taco form. Ingredients such as pork belly, chicken feet, lamb tongue, pig ears and sweetbreads make this space unique and delicious. Individual tacos start at just $3.00 USD.
Lobby Lounge & Bar: A comfortable space for you to sit back and people watch, get some work done, have a bite to eat, challenge another guest or staff member to a game of ping pong. Favorite team playing? Ask one of the staff to turn on the game in one of two private rooms. Have a seat by the fireplace and warm up with a cocktail by mixologist Sam Anderson.
Concierge: Available daily from 8am to 11pm to assist all guests with any transportation, dining and sightseeing needs. They’re got their finger on the pulse of the city and can share with you unique Pod only tours and guides.
Each Pod Hotel has a personality of its own. Pod 39 has multiple features we’re sure will impress you. Every room has the following features and amenities:
- Media center: Connect all of your portable electronic devices to your TV and speakers. (i.e.: Camera, Camcorder, Laptop Computer, Smartphone, Tablet Computer, etc.)
- Stream audio wirelessly to your TV via Bluetooth from any enabled device
- LCD Flat screen TV with remote control
- Lighting dimmer control system
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Open closet for your personal belongings
- In-room safe to secure any valuables
- All Pod rooms have an en-suite bathroom
- Each private full bathroom is glass enclosed with a rain showerhead and Red Flower amenities
- Cordless phone with voicemail
- Individual climate control system
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- Hair dryer